Housing - Emotional Support Animal Letter (with optional PSA airline recommendation letter)
Having trouble with your landlord, property manager or HOA? Our emotional support animal (ESA) housing letter will help you and your ESA live happily and peacefully together. Our licensed medical therapists will evaluate your condition and upon approval provide you with a legally written prescription letter for your ESA.
What you Get:
- ESA Prescription Letter Written By A Licensed Therapist
- ESA Letter Emailed As PDF file
- Live With Your Dog In Housing That Has A "No Pet Policy" (no pet deposits)
- Optional Psychiatric Service Animal (PSA) Airline Recommendation Letter (keep your dog in the main cabin while flying with no extra fees...save up to $125 one-way)...you must certify to the airline that your dog has been trained to assist you with your psychiatric disability
* As a goodwill courtesy we will complete (1) housing reasonable accommodation form with the respective purchase of each housing ESA letter(s). You must email us the form(s) prior to your interview with the licensed therapist. Additional forms cost $20 each.
* The ESA letter will be emailed as PDF file. You WILL NOT receive a hard copy of the ESA lettter unless you pay the optional $20 Priority Mail fee.
* To use the optional PSA letter you must certify in writing to the airline that your dog has been trained to assist you with your psychiatric disability. Your dog can be trained by anyone including yourself.
* This item does not entitle an emotional support animal to the rights and privileges accorded by law to a guide, signal, or service dog.